From time to time, news stories surface that underscore how dangerous it can be to let things slide on getting your restaurant’s exhaust system cleaned.
The full story is here, but the simple version is this: the fire started due to grease buildup around the restaurant’s ventilation system grease fan.
In this case, the damage could have been a lot worse. It appears that firefighters were able to get the blaze put out quickly, and no injuries were reported. In addition, it looks like the damage was restricted to smoke in the building and the fire hood system.
Restaurant owners, don’t let this happen to you! We can get your grease fan, and the rest of your exhaust system, cleaned quickly and professionally. You’ll be protected, and it’s the law. To learn more, contact us today.